A joint is a juncture which allows movement between two bones (such as the knee between the tibia and femur for example).
Classification of the different types of joints:
- Fibrous joint: a fibrous joint is ccomposed by elements connected by fibrous tissue
- Cartilaginous joint: a cartilaginous joint is made up of elements connected by cartilage tissue called hyaline cartilage or fibrocartilage
- Synovial joint: a synovial joint is maintained by ligaments delimiting the joint capsule, cavity composed of fibrous tissue around the articulated joint, and provides stability to the joint. The inner wall of the capsule, or synovial membrane produces synovial fluid (oil of the joint) which limits friction and protects the crash.
- Mobile Articulation: at the origin of many movements (eg knee)
- Semi-mobile joint: at the origin of limited movements (eg vertebrae)
- Immobile joint: at the origin of no movements (eg joints of junctures of the jaw)
Tips to promote the welfare of joints:
1/ Avoid certain foods (dairy, red meat, wheat, egg, Solanaceae)
2/ Drink green tea in the morning, and dont hesitate to take plants like turmeric, blackcurrant or harpagophytum
3/ Consume vitamin E, D3 and K2
4/ Eat fresh food, dried fruit, lemon juice, cod liver oil, organic cider vinegar, quinoa seeds and amarrante